Get ready for an inspiring three-day event - the Academic Technology Fall 2023 Expo on September 13 -15! This inclusive gathering welcomes instructors, TA's, and support staff to engage in interactive sessions and hands-on workshops, where you'll gain practical tools and strategies to enrich the educational experience for all Bruins. During the expo, we will guide you in preparing your Bruin Learn course site for the upcoming Fall Term. You will also have the opportunity to explore the diverse range of academic technologies, uncover innovative ways to boost student engagement in your courses, and receive personalized one-to-one support.
We are pleased to present an extensive program comprising of 28 sessions grouped into four distinct tracks.
- Course Development Track: Sessions spanning the basics to more advanced topics for those just starting or with more experience
- Course Management and Student Support Track: Comprehensive Strategies for Inclusive Teaching: Accessibility, Assistive Technology, and Analytics
- Exploring EdTech Track: Social Annotation, Peer Review, Video Assignments, and more
- Student Engagement Track: Active Learning Strategies for Large Enrollment Courses, Hybrid Models, and Making the Most of Group Work with Google Suite
Audience: Instructors, Teaching Assistants, Support Staff, Subaccount Administrators
Modality: In-Person and Remote Options
Location: Charles E. Young Research Library
- Main Conference Room
- Presentation Room
- CLICC Research Commons Classroom
- West Classroom
This event is being coordinated by: Information Technology Services, Teaching and Learning Center (TLC), UCLA Library, Disabilities Computing Program, Center for Accessible Education, Undergraduate Education Information Technology
Click on "View All Sessions" to access a comprehensive list of all available sessions. For further information about sessions offered within specific individual tracks, click on both the track names and the corresponding session titles.